Calendar

Event Type
Event Type
Year
Month
  • Sep22022
    ROMAN 2022 - NAPLES
    Sep 02 2022 ROMAN 2022 - NAPLES
    In this session  CREATE DIH  as an  UNINA based organisation , will present CREATE activities in the world of robotics showcasing how Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) are key stakeholders when transferring innovation and institutional support to the industrial and market based ...
  • Sep262022
    RIMA Projects Pitching Event
    Sep 26 2022 RIMA Projects Pitching Event
    On the Monday 26th afternoon RIMA and SPRINT Robotics are partnering with TNO and University of Twente to bring you a RIMA Projects Pitching Event.

The RIMA Project Pitching Event gives an opportunity for the SMEs funded by RIMA in the Open Calls to pitch their solutions in front of an end user ...
  • Sep272022
    World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics 2022
    Sep 27 2022 - Sep 28 2022 World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics 2022
    On September 27 & 28 , the SPRINT Robotics World Conference for Inspection & Maintenance Robotics is coming to Amsterdam.

Throughout the span of the four-year RIMA project, SPRINT Robotics has partnered with RIMA, functioning as the central coordinator and main entry point of the RIMA ...
  • Jul82022
    RIMA Robotics Showcase
    Jul 08 2022 RIMA Robotics Showcase
    On July 8th the Robotics Innovation Center will host a robotic expó featuring some of the latest robotic developments from the eu funded Digitial Innovation Hub Network RIMA – Robotics in Inspection & Maintenance.

We will have multiple European exhibitors and their products ...
  • Jun282022
    European Robotics Forum 2022 - Rotterdam
    Jun 28 2022 - Jun 30 2022 European Robotics Forum 2022 - Rotterdam
    The European Robotics Forum (ERF) is a 3-day event and one of the most influential event for the robotics and artificial intelligence community in Europe. It is the meeting point for engineers, academics, entrepreneurs, investors, as well as end-users and policy makers in the field of robotics ...
  • Jun212022
    I&M Robotics Seminar: Cross-industry innovations for Storage Tanks
    Jun 21 2022 I&M Robotics Seminar: Cross-industry innovations for Storage Tanks
    Gain insights into cross-industry innovations for Storage Tanks at the upcoming SPRINT Robotics and RIMA Network webinar on June 21st.

Robotics for I&M are impacting the different sectors: improving efficiency, reducing costs and increasing safety and productivity. The webinar presentations ...
  • Jun92022
    Jun 09 2022 Online training course by RIMA Robotics for Inspection and Maintenance
    Speakers:
    Christophe LEROUX; Frédéric COLLEDANI; Farzam RANJBARAN
    CEA LIST, DIASI/SRI

Main Topics of the course:
    1. Context of the RIMA training course
    2. Robotics for Inspection and Maintenance Operations
    3. Key Technologies for I&M: adoption and/or development

• Mar232022
    Wind Energy and I&M Robotics: Discover the latest trends
    Mar 23 2022 Wind Energy and I&M Robotics: Discover the latest trends
    Wind energy is paving the way to a net zero future. At the upcoming seminar co-hosted by SPRINT Robotics and RIMA Network , discover the latest trends in Inspection & Maintenance (I&M) Robotics that are transforming the wind sector.

The seminar explores the synergies and best ...
  • Dec152021
    RIMA & SPRINT Robotics - FOCUS ON TRANSPORT (Hubs & Infrastructure)
    Dec 15 2021 RIMA & SPRINT Robotics - FOCUS ON TRANSPORT (Hubs & Infrastructure)
    Robotics for I&M can play a significant role in keeping the transport infrastructure operational

Transport infrastructure is a critical ingredient in economic development. Transport infrastructure consists of different assets, such as roads, railways, bridges and tunnels, many of them ...
  • Nov232021
    FOCUS ON CLEAN ENERGY: THE IMPACT OF ROBOTICS FOR I&M II
    Nov 23 2021 FOCUS ON CLEAN ENERGY: THE IMPACT OF ROBOTICS FOR I&M II
    The race is on to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050.
    Clean energy is gathering speed and industries are rapidly shifting their focus to new markets.

Robotics for I&M are poised to play a significant role in the transition to clean energy. On- and offshore wind energy are undergoing a ...
  • Nov182021
    100% Europe
    Nov 18 2021 100% Europe
    100% Europe | 100% on-line
    Clusters at the heart of Europe’s challenges

Systematic Paris Region,  European Deep Tech cluster, invites you to its latest edition of 100% Europe. This year 100% Europe will comprise two major sequences: 

a ...
  • Oct282021
    Focus on water: Advancing robotics for I&M in water intensive industries II
    Oct 28 2021 Focus on water: Advancing robotics for I&M in water intensive industries II
    Safe and reliable access to water is a critical enabler for many industries. As water scarcity is becoming increasingly apparent, water-intensive industries are focusing closely on monitoring water use, treatment, and re-use across their operations. This has opened the door to the exploration of ...
  • Jun302021
    Focus on Oil&Gas and Chemical: Latest developments in Robotics for I&M
    Jun 30 2021 Focus on Oil&Gas and Chemical: Latest developments in Robotics for I&M
    Gain insights into the latest developments in Robotics for I&M at the upcoming SPRINT Robotics and RIMA Network webinar on June 30 th .  Robotics for I&M are impacting the Oil&Gas and Chemical sectors: improving efficiency, reducing costs and increasing safety and productivity. ...
  • May262021
    Seminar - Focus on Clean Energy: The Impact of Robotics for I&M
    May 26 2021 Seminar - Focus on Clean Energy: The Impact of Robotics for I&M
    RIMA Network and SPRINT Robotics will co-host “Focus on Clean Energy: The Impact of Robotics for I&M”.

The webinar is free of charge.   Please click here to register .

The race is on to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050.

Clean energy is gathering speed and ...
  • Apr282021
    Focus on Water: Advancing Robotics for I&M in Water-intensive Industries
    Apr 28 2021 Focus on Water: Advancing Robotics for I&M in Water-intensive Industries
    Safe and reliable access to water is a critical enabler for many industries. As water scarcity is becoming increasingly apparent, water-intensive industries are focusing closely on monitoring water use, treatment, and re-use across their operations. This has opened the door to the exploration of ...
Displaying 1 - 20 of 30
Items per Page