Welcome to the RIMA Network Community!
This Platform is made up of RIMA members and serves as a central place for companies joining the community across the globe to collaborate, share knowledge, and participate in RIMA events and activities.
2. Definitions. “The Website” means the website associated with the domain name https://community.rimanetwork.eu/. “RIMA Network Community” refers to the RIMA Network community platform website; SPRINT Robotics (partner in a EU funded project RIMA) is the owner of the Website.
3. Use of the Website. SPRINT Robotics operates the Website to provide online access to the RIMA Network knowledge base, company and person directories, industry groups, committees and events. Any new features added to the Website will also be subject to these Terms.
5. Acceptable Use. You will use RIMA Network Community for its intended purpose only, and will not use it for solicitation or advertising purposes. Your Content should include content pertaining to inspection, maintenance and cleaning robots, and industry news that relates to these fields.
RIMA Network Community is meant for knowledge sharing, networking and collaboration within groups; you may not solicit anyone's private information or disclose confidential information. No private or personal information should be exchanged within the Website.
6. Prohibited Use of the Website. By accessing the Website, you agree that you will not:
You may not (directly or indirectly) use RIMA Network Community with content, or in a manner that:
7. Intellectual Property. The content on the Website, except all Content from Member Companies which includes without limitation, the trademarks, copyrights, text, software, graphics, photos, music, videos, and the like (“Website Content”), is owned by or licensed to RIMA EU project and is subject to trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws of the Netherlands. The Website Content is provided for RIMA members only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of RIMA EU Project.
9. Member Content. As a member of the Website, you may be able to post content, such as comments, photos, presentations, articles, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information, music, and videos (“Member Content”) on the Website. You will remain the owner of the Member Content. By posting Member Content, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post the Member Content, that no third party rights will be violated by such posting, and that you have the right to grant SPRINT Robotics the rights granted herein.
10. Third Party Intellectual Property. RIMA partners respects the intellectual property rights of others. We will respond promptly to remove material that infringes another person’s copyright or other intellectual property right. Notices of claimed infringement should be reported to RIMA project staff.
11. Website Provided “As Is.” You understand and agree that the Website and all services and information provided on it are provided “As Is” and that SPRINT Robotics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, or deletion of any user communication, information, or configuration. You, and not SPRINT Robotics, are entirely responsible for all material that you post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website. SPRINT Robotics does not control the material that others post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website, and accordingly SPRINT Robotics does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such material. You acknowledge that SPRINT Robotics and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is available through the Website, including all Member Content.
12. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Website, including with regard to any Member Content.
13. Term and Termination. This Agreement will apply for as long as your company is a member company of SPRINT Robotics. If the member company terminates their contract with SPRINT Robotics, all members of that company will no longer gain access to SR Community.
We may terminate suspend your access to SRCommunity immediately if you: (i) violate any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) use SR Community in a way which has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers, or (iii) if we determine it to be necessary or desirable in our sole discretion. We are not obligated to provide you with any of Your Content used in connection with SR Community after termination.
15. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR PROVIDED THROUGH IT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH IT. FURTHER, SPRINT ROBOTICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER ABOUT OTHER WEBSITES WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. SPRINT ROBOTICS FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE QUALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED. SPRINT ROBOTICS MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE, OR TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SPECIFICATIONS OR PRICES DESCRIBED IN IT, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND SPRINT ROBOTICS MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS AT THIS WEBSITE OR TO MAKE ANY NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES. INFORMATION PUBLISHED AT THIS WEBSITE MAY REFER TO PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SPRINT ROBOTICS AND ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICES RECEIVED FROM THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THEREIN.